Innovative smart home technology continues to see incredible increases in demand, as people are looking for ways to make their homes more comfortable, convenient, efficient, and secure. With projections showing that over half of U.S. consumers are expected to adopt smart home devices by 2025, Vivint is leading the industry to provide customers with a whole-home smart security solution built on cutting-edge technology.
Benefits of Smart Home Tech
The purpose of any smart device is to carry out some action for the user and make life easier or better! The possibilities are nearly endless as the technology continuously evolves, but some of the most attractive uses for smart home tech include:
- Improved Security: Smart homes can be equipped with security features, such as motion sensors, door and window sensors, and security cameras. With Vivint, the focus is on not just simply recording a disaster, but rather preventing one before it happens!
- Increased Convenience: Smart home devices can automate many tasks, such as turning on/off lights, adjusting the thermostat, locking doors, streaming TV/audio, and more. This can save time and effort, especially for busy lifestyles.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Smart homes can help to save energy by adjusting thermostats when nobody will be home, and by turning off devices that are not in use.
- Increased Comfort: Smart homes can be customized to individual needs and preferences. For example, you can set up your thermostat to automatically adjust to your preferred temperature at any given time of the day or year, or you can create routines to automate lights as well as entertainment devices.
- Improved Peace of Mind: Smart homes can give you peace of mind by allowing you to check in on your home from anywhere in the world. For example, you can use a security camera to see who is at your door, or you can use a thermostat to check the temperature in your home.
The Power of Vivint and RS&I
Authorized Dealers for RS&I selling Vivint have the unique opportunity to be the source for the best whole-home smart security in the country. As a Vivint dealer, you simply sell the incredible benefits and technology of a Vivint system. The experts at Vivint then take it from there to customize and install the smart home of your customer’s dreams! Contact us today to find out how you can begin selling right away.